The Lockheed Martin Indago 2 All Weather System represents a paradigm shift in what a lightweight unmanned aerial systems that can do.
The Indago 2 all-weather system is a vertical take of and landing (VTOL) system that represents a paradigm shift in what lightweight unmanned aerial systems that can provide robustness, versatility and reliability.
Indago 2 features an extended hover and fast forward flight capability that provides, civil, commercial and governmental customers with aerial reconnaissance in areas unreachable by current systems.
The Indago payload system features a quick disconnect adapter (Hot-swappable payload) which allows the operator to choose the appropriate payload for the mission. There are payloads available for a variety of different applications: Inspection, ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance), FLIR (Forward looking infrared sensor), Agricultural and mapping.
- Endurance: 45 - 50min (with 200g payload)
- Payload: Multiple, hot-swappable payloads
- Range: 2 km line of sight—5 km plus with optional long range antenna
- Weight: 2000g without payload
- Dimensions (Unfolded): 81 x 81 x 22 cm (30 x 23 x 18 cm in folded)
- Maximum Altitude: 18000+ feet MSL
- Maximum Climb Rate 800 feet/minute, 4 meter/sec
- Maximum Decent Rate 400 feet/minute, 2 meter/sec
- Maximum Cruise Speed 30mp/h, 13.4 meter/sec , 48,2km/h
- Maximum wind(gust): 35mp/h, 15,6 meter/sec, 56km/h
- Operating Temperature: -34,4°C to 48,9°C (-30°F to 120°F)
- Rain Performance: Moderate Rain (<7mm/h)